You Can't Afford to Miss This Opportunity!
Elevated Office Design in an Unmatched Location!
This two-story, 30,891 SF office building is located in a tax abatement zone on the most visible parcel in Northeastern Pennsylvania. More than 100,000 vehicles pass by the site every day.
- Available Space: The Building is a two-story, multi-tenant Class A Office/Retail building containing 30,891 SF. Up to 20,707 SF is available.
- An additional on-site building is possible containing approximately 3,500 SF.
- Building Dimensions: 240’(l) x 60’(d)
- Acreage: Total site acreage containing approximately 7.98 acres.
- Office/Retail spaces available on the first floor in various sizes ranging from a minimum of approximately 1,063 SF to approximately 4,281 SF.
- Spaces can be combined to accommodate a larger Office/Retail user.
- The two first-floor end-units have drive-thru/pick-up window access and outdoor patio seating areas are reserved for eateries such as cafés, coffee shops, sandwich shops, etc.
- The office space available on the second floor totals 4,949 SF. Spaces are served by a main lobby area with open stairs, an elevator, and premium finishes.
- The building structure is a steel structure by Butler Manufacturing and shall contain a minimum 4” thick concrete first floor slab (floor slab has not been poured to allow for maximum flexibility) and a 5” thick concrete second floor.
- Exterior Walls: The exterior walls are designed with a combination of brick masonry veneer and thermally-broken, aluminum frame windows and tinted storefront window systems and architectural features such as precast sills, aluminum canopies with standing seam roofs and exterior insulated finish system cornices with custom profiles.
- Roof: The roof consists of a combination of a fully adhered EPDM roofing system and a standing metal seam roofing system.
- Clear Ceiling Height: 12 feet floor to floor height.
- On-site, front enclosed dumpster/trash areas.
- Asphalt paving with directional striping, concrete curbed site perimeter and landscape islands, and site lighting.
- The property is professionally landscaped with a proposed water feature at the main corner of the property.
- Two (2) multi-tenant, marquee signs are available on site for corporate/company branding.
- The signage program for the Building shall allow for corporate/company branding visibility.
- HVAC: HVAC in the available spaces shall be provided via individual or multiple, appropriately sized gas heat/electric cooling, Trane packaged rooftop units.
- Electrical Service: Electrical services for each of the available spaces shall be a minimum 225 Amp, 480/277 Volt, 3-phase electrical service.
- Exterior Lighting: Exterior lighting consists of LED pole mounted fixtures and Building mounted LED accent lighting.
- Fire Protection: The Building is protected by a wet pipe, Ordinary Hazard, Class II fire protection system.
- Provisions for domestic water and natural gas have been provided.
- All utilities shall be separately metered .
- Electric: PPL Utilities
- Gas: UGI Utilities, Inc.
- Water: Pennsylvania American Water Company
- Sewer: Wyoming Valley Sanitary Authority
- Telecom: Comcast, Verizon, Frontier Communications, and CenturyLink serve the park.
- On-site parking for approximately (185) vehicles including spaces for electric vehicle charging. 121 spaces are available to serve the currently available spaces.
- The site includes two electric vehicle (EV) chargers that are part of Chargepoint, the largest charger network in the U.S.
- Asphalt paving w/concrete curbed vehicle parking areas.
- Park is less than one mile from I-81 and I-476.
- More than 470,000 live within 20 miles of the park.
- Located in close proximity to FedEx Ground, FedEx Express, FedEx SmartPost, UPS and Airport.
- Centrally located within Scranton/Wilkes-Barre labor market.
Information shown is purported to be from reliable sources. No representation is made to the accuracy thereof, and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, prior sale/lease, withdrawal notice, or other conditions.